Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hey, You Found Me!

Hello, and welcome to my soon to be very crazy and hectic blog. I am not sure how you stumbled upon me but thanks for taking the time to check it out!
I am a mom of 2 boys....crazy I know but I am so deeply in love with them. I am also married....again!
My husband, AJ, is just 2 months older (to the day) than I am and I like to call him my nerd. He is into anime, comics, video games, etc. He loves comic-cons and I got to experience my first one last year with him. It was quite fun I have to admit. My husband and I met in high school but never dated...thought about it though but obviously didn't think too hard about it as it never happened! We got back in touch during my separation from my first husband via Facebook (what a wonderful tool that is to finding people!) After being together for at least a year and finding out we were pregnant....we got married. It wasn't a necessity but we did it anyways....just because we love each other so much we want to annoy each other for the rest of our lives.
My first son, Bubs, (not his real name) is 7 and a big super hero fanatic. We just celebrated his 7th birthday with an Avengers birthday party. He likes Batman (wonder where he got that from!...nope not the husband....not his dad....but ME!) He also likes Spiderman and Iron-Man. Well, anything superhero. He is a water baby in the sense he is 7 and can swim like a fish....deep underwater. He had to teach me to swim underwater! Sad, I know but I made my little man proud! He is only with me part time due to the divorce but I cherish every moment I have with him.
My youngest son, LoveBug, (again, not his real name) is only 2 months old and a precious angel at that. He shares a birthday with his cousin only 1 month and 1 day after my grandmother passed. We say she had a hand in it! He loves talking to inanimate objects (although we say he is talking to the angels) and he loves sticking out his tongue! I will get him hooked on Batman and any other superhero he prefers to like!
All in all, I am a boy's mom and I love being one. I love getting my hands dirty, buying boys' clothes and not having to worry about all those girly things!!!
I love all of my boys and now you are here to join me in my journey and life of being a mom and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment