Friday, January 9, 2015

I had yet another interview today. I was supposed to have 2 but I rescheduled on. The one today was for a front desk position at a fitness club.

I did a bit of voice mail transcription today in the chaos of working out interviews, calling Capital One regarding my car payment as well as renewing my photography website.

I am hoping things will look up financially soon. Being I've managed to get 3-5 interviews since Monday and hubs has been out of a job since early/mid November and has maybe had 1 or 2 interviews. Quite upsetting and depressing and LAZY.

In other news, my oldest did some math using the techniques I used as a kid (counting dry beans) then they played some laser tag and Baby T got to sleep in his big boy bed for the first time. 


Until tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment