Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nerd Convention aka Dallas Comic Con

Last year, my husband (boyfriend at the time) got me to go to the comic-con (convention) with him. I was slightly bored yet found it interesting. This year, for his birthday, we did the full 3 days. I had a blast, I have to admit. I met people I never thought I would meet, I saw some awesome cosplay and purchased a few cute things...including a comic!

Day 1 of the convention was on hubby's birthday. We dressed in our Power Ranger shirts ready to meet Jason David Frank who played the original Green Power Ranger, the White Power Ranger, the Red Power Ranger as well as the Black/Gold Ranger. It was a great experience. Most girls my age had him as their first crush. We even got to watch Batman propose to Catwoman after having JDF (Jason David Frank) autograph their items.







Day 2 consisted of us wearing our Batman shirts.




I took quite a bit more photos this day of the cosplayers as well as the celebrity guests. We stood in line for autographs from Ron Perlman, Steven Yeun as well as another from Jason David Frank. I was like a teenage girl when I met Ron Perlman. I could not stop giggling, talking and even shaking. Beauty and the Beast was my all time favorite of his and I made sure to tell him that. 



 

The cosplayers were excellent. We are planning on going in costume next year. 





 Day 3 was short and sweet. We didn't get any autographs this day but we did run into Anthony Daniels in the hallway. He played C3PO in all the Star Wars movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment