Saturday, September 20, 2014

Upsets

Again, I am slacking. Between work, 2 kids, and life, I start forgetting about this place.

I had to miss 3 days of work due to a stomach bug or food poisoning.

Since then, I still have been unable to accomplish a 40 hour work week. A serious downer.


There have been major upsets dealing with the ex and his girlfriend. At times they irritate me more than words could ever express.

We've been trying to find a place to rent with no luck. I spoke with a lender and I qualify for the FHA loan but hubs has debts he needs to pay off. Until then, we are unable to purchase a home but we're trying to find out more information about mobile homes.

Another development since the last entry was that I have a 2nd job. I will be working at home when able or when I have a sitter. I will be transcribing voice mails. I am unsure about the pay but it's a 2nd job and right now anything is helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment